Zeel B Patel
I am a PhD student at IIT Gandhinagar advised by Prof. Nipun Batra. I mainly work on sustainability related problems (currently focused on air quality). My technical areas of interest are Gaussian Processes and their applications.
- 13-16 Sep - Attended Gaussian process summer school 2021 virtually
- 18 Jun - A paper titled "Towards Active Air Quality Station Deployment" accepted in SubSetML workshop in ICML'21
- 7 Jun - Served as a reviewer for ACM COMPASS'21 Posters and Demos.
- 7-10 Apr - Attended Google Graduate Symposium 2021 - Notes - Sessions
- 8 Mar - Cleared PhD Qualifiers exam
- 22 Dec - A Journal paper titled, “Vartalaap: What Drives #AirQuality Discussions: Politics,Pollution or Pseudo-science?” accepted and published in ACM CSCW 2021
- 15 Oct - A Poster accepted at SenSys 2020 - A toolkit for spatial interpolation and sensor placement
- 25 Sep - An article accepted at VisX AI Workshop - Active Learning: A Visual Tour
- 14-17 Sep - Attended Gaussian Process Summer School (virtual) - Notes
- 23-27 Aug - Attended KDD-2020 (virtual)